Instagram $50 Target Card
Please download contest rules, included below:
⦁ ELIGIBILITY: Dream Maker Ministries Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia), who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Dream Maker Ministries and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
⦁ SPONSOR: Dream Maker Ministries, 6009 W PARKER RD #129-297, PLANO, TX 75093
TIMING: The Promotion begins on 27 March 2019 at 8:00 a.m. United States Central Standard Time (“CT”) and ends on 2 April 2019 11:59 p.m. CT (the “Promotion Period”). Instagram’s server is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
⦁ HOW TO ENTER: To participate, you will need to use an Instagram account. Creating an Instagram Account is free, but is subject to its terms: ⦁ http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/#. If entering via a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your’ wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Your account settings on Instagram must be set to “unprotected” and/or “public” in order for your comments to be viewable by Sponsor.
To receive an entry you must take the following actions during the Promotion Period
⦁ Follow @dreammakerministries
⦁ Follow @msbossylawbae
⦁ “@mention” two mentors with whom you have a personal relationship, who faith and work – in the comments!
⦁ BONUS ENTRY, Repost to Your Instastory or on Your Feed AND Tag Us!
- You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for your qualified comment. Qualified comments must may not be indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, or libelous or contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, or disparage any other person or party, or contain material that is unlawful in any way. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any comment that it finds unlawful, or in violation of these Official Rules, all in its sole discretion.
Limit: Each person may enter one (1) time each calendar day (defined at 12:00 a.m. CT – 11:59 p.m. CT) during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Instagram account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Instagram accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the Instagram account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- PRIZE DRAWING: Sponsor’s selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received, on or around 3 April 2019. Potential winners will be notified by @dreammakerministries by private message and will ask winners to email them with their name, mailing address and birthdate and an IRS Form to confirm their eligibility and for prize fulfillment purposes. Winner must contact respond and provide the requested details within three (3) days of date of Sponsor’s notification or attempted notification. If a potential winner of the prize cannot be contacted, fails to provide the requested information within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
- PRIZES: TWO (2) GRAND PRIZES: Each winner will receive the following: one (1) $50 Target Gift Card. Approximate Retail Value: $50 USD.
For All Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: One (1) prize per person.
- RELEASE: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. This Release does not apply to claims for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of Sponsor.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state or province for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, if it is possible. If the Promotion, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States Texas District Court or the appropriate Texas State Court located in Dallas County, Texas U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas, U.S.A..
- ENTRANT’S PERSONAL INFORMATION: Participation in the Promotion implies authorization to transfer personal data to the United States for purposes of administration of the Promotion. Sponsor will request your name, mailing address, email address and birthdate as well as completion of IRS paperwork if selected as a winner. This information will be stored by Sponsor only to complete the administration of this Sweepstakes. Winners have the right to access, withdraw, and correct their personal data. Entrants may request such action by sending a message to the Sponsor at 7. email@example.com. The data controller is the Sponsor. The personal data of the winners will be stored by Sponsor on servers located within the United States. The U.S. government maintains access rights and that personal data may be subject to subsequent processing without comprehensive legal restraints (i.e., the Sponsor and/or the Administrator may be required, under U.S. law, to share my personal data with third parties, such as U.S. governmental authorities).
- Disclaimer: This Sweepstake is not sponsored, endorsed or run by Target Corporation, or any of its affiliates or companies.